Frandsen Bank & Trust is a full-service community banking, trust and investment services organization with offices located throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota.
Our mission is to determine needs, develop relationships, and deliver solutions. We want to be your bridge to financial success for life. Click learn more about The Frandsen Way.
Frandsen Bank & Trust is a high-quality community bank and provides a wide array of banking products and services to their customers and communities; deposit accounts, loans, online banking, bill pay, eStatements, cash management, credit and check cards, electronic payments, ATMs, and trust (Wealth Management & Trust), and investment management (Frandsen Investment Services). All products and services are provided in a true community banking environment where the customer is cared for in a way that nurtures a long-term relationship.
Frandsen Bank & Trust's Board of Directors:
- Karen Brekke, chairperson of the board, EVP & chief administrative officer, Frandsen Bank & Trust
- Rich Hoban, vice chairman, director of corporate development, Frandsen Financial Corporation
- Charles Mausbach, chief executive officer, Frandsen Financial Corporation
- Randy Morehart, executive vice president, Frandsen Bank & Trust
- Mike Gay, executive vice president, Frandsen Bank & Trust
- Dan Hardel, market president - Montgomery/Lonsdale
- Nick Hinz, market president - North Mankato
- Mike Schwartz, market president - New Ulm
- Lon Kelling, chief credit officer, Frandsen Financial Corporation
- Bill Hodder, retired chief executive officer, Donaldson's
Frandsen Bank & Trust is proud to be part of Frandsen Financial Corporation (FFC), a multi-bank holding company based in Arden Hills, Minn. Read more about FFC here.